Find out more about ‘NetSupport Notify and how it can help your business’
When it comes to relaying important messages or alerts, we expect nothing less than instant communication – and that applies in the workplace as well. With NetSupport Notify, businesses can ensure messages are seen and not ignored by sending one-way instant notifications in any scenario.
In what scenarios can NetSupport Notify help your business?
- Sensitive information: Discreetly deliver sensitive information to staff without using the overhead PA system – this is great for code calls in hospitals.
- Adverse weather: Keep staff safe by quickly informing them of severe weather or any natural disaster that may impact them.
- Emergency or lockdown procedures: Every second counts in emergency situations (like bomb threats or active shooter situations), using a three-hotkey combination can quickly alert staff to initiate any lockdown or emergency procedures swiftly.
- Routine or recurring events: Keep staff informed of recurring events (like routine system maintenance or safety drills) by scheduling notifications to be sent at a certain time – plus, this can be used to reduce energy costs by notifying staff to power off devices at the end of the day.
- Wellbeing/health updates: The healthy and safe of your staff is vital for a productive working environment, ensure staff are safe with the ability to send important health messages and updates.
Watch the full video below or listen back via NetSupport Radio.
Discover more about NetSupport Notify below learn more about its benefits and how it can help streamline communication in your business.