Catch up now on YouTube or NetSupport Radio
We had another great episode of the ‘Check it out!’ show, but this one was incredibly special as it featured a student showcase! It’s sure to be one that you will want to catch up on. In this episode, students from a range of schools joined the show to highlight their digital learning and entrepreneurial projects.
Be sure to catch up with Al Kingsley, Mark Anderson, and Kat Cauchi as they hear some fantastic stories from students! You’ll definitely want to learn more about the amazing digital skills and projects that these students have pioneered at their schools.
Some of the fantastic innovations from students include:
- The Minecraft Project from students at The British School of Barcelona
- Innovation Week from the students at Horizon International School
- Lunchtime Online Code Club from students at Hayshead PS
- Wellbeing Advocacy Awards from students at The British School of Barcelona
- Innovation Journal from students at Hartland International
- Plus so much more!
Watch on YouTube here or click on the video below!